Services and Prices

Services and Prices


Federal Return $425+

Federal Tax Return Preparation for Americans living abroad and foreign nationals.


State Tax Return $75

Expats may need to file a State Tax Return even while living abroad depending on the last state they resided in or ongoing association with a state.


Business Returns $350-750

For US expats operating a business (besides a sole proprietorship), we can help you file all the necessary forms. We can also help to structure your business in the most tax efficient way.


FBAR $55+

The Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR or FinCEN Form 114) must be filed by individuals who have or are signers on foreign bank accounts with $10,000 or more at any point during the year.


Forms 5471, 8865, 5472 $80-450

Certain US persons who are shareholders, partners or officers of a foreign corporation may be required to file Form 5471, 8865, 8858, or 926.